March 5, 2021 6:49 am
Smartphone Power Management IC Market Outlook: Investors Still Miss the Big Assessment || MediaTek Inc., Qualcomm Inc., ON Semiconductor Corp.
The proposed Smartphone Power Management IC Market report will encompass all the qualitative & quantitative aspects including the market size, market estimates, growth rates & forecasts & hence will give you a holistic view of the market. The study also includes detailed analysis of market drivers, restraints, technological advancements & competitive landscape along with various micro & macro factors influencing the market dynamics. The Smartphone Power Management IC Market sample report includes an exclusive analysis of COVID-19 pandemic on the market space under scrutiny. The sample represents the format of the overall study which is designed to provide clarity on the structure of the report and some data points demonstrated in an attempt to provide insights into the study quality. Download PDF Sample Report Here @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00010301/ Smartphone Power Management IC Market Definitions And Overview Integrated Power Management Circuits (PMICs) control the host system's power requirements. PMIC is made up of a wide variety of chips and can be combined with battery-operated devices, such as portable media players and cell phones, to overcome space constraints. Power management ICs also handle electrical power flow and path and perform more than one task, including various power conversions and power controls under-voltage safety and voltage monitoring. Incorporating them into any equipment helps increase overall design and operational performance, providing benefits such as improved conversion and heat dissipation. To boost the user experience, smartphone OEMs are rapidly incorporating advanced technologies such as AI, facial recognition, HMI, sensor fusion technologies, and virtual assistants. The growing convergence of these technologies has adverse effects on smartphone performance. For example, it increases the load on the processor by incorporating AI chips to facilitate HMI technologies. This may lead to a sudden drop in voltage, which could lead to a slowdown in smartphone output. Smartphone manufacturers are incorporating PMICs to control power usage to avoid these instances efficiently. Major key players covered in this report:
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Dialog Semiconductor Plc
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- MediaTek Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- ON Semiconductor Corp.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- STMicroelectronics NV
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Section 1: Scope of the Report & Research Methodology
- Section 2: Key Takeaways
- Section 3: Market variables & their impact on growth and analytical tools providing High Level Insights into the Market Dynamics and Growth Pattern
- Section 4: Market Estimates and Forecasts (with the base year as 2019, historic information of 2016 & 2018 and forecast from 2020 to 2027). Regional and Country Level Estimates and Forecasts for each category which are summed up to form the Global Market.
- Section 5: Competitive Landscape. Attributes such as Strategy Framework, Competitor Categorization are included to provide elaborate details on the Market Structure & Strategic Undertakings as well as their impact.
- Asia-Pacific Europe (Turkey, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
- North America (The United States, Mexico, and Canada.)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries and Egypt.)
Tags Smartphone Power Management ICSmartphone Power Management IC MarketSmartphone Power Management IC Market Outlook